Apply Now For Direct Sale Agents Recruitment in a Commercial Bank in Nigeria – 2016. Our client a commercial bank with branches nationwide requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidate for the position of Direct Sale Agent.
Job Title: Direct Sale Agent
Locations: Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Edo State
MAJOR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 2 years in relevant (sales) job
PERSONALITY/SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven
Directly Reports to: Branch Leader
Directly Supervises: N/A
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their CVs to
[email protected] with DSA AND LOCATION AS SUBJECT
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.