CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Eaton Electrical Nigeria Job for a Product Manager. Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton Electrical Nigeria is searching for a Product Manager based in Lagos, and reporting to the Marketing Manager – Africa.
Job Title: Product Manager
The Product Manager is a key member of the Eaton Product Management team and will be responsible for all electrical products and solutions offerings and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements supporting the West Africa region.
Provide Technical Solution offerings to the Sales Department Africa-wide.
Collaborate with Account Managers and product management teams in South Africa and EMEA to ensure that technically correct, accurate quotations are submitted for solutions offered.
Present solution offerings to End users, Partner and Consultants.
- Assist locally with the product launches and solutions drive into the West African region.
- Share best practices and be a consultant to clients throughout duration of any project or sale
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design
- Participate in training, design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the entire team
- Prepare solution offerings for turnkey solutions, Offering Partners both new and existing products but not limited to Safety.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Degree
- 10 years or more experience in the electrical products and solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of both installation and manufacturing standards (EN).
- Knowledge of local market and competition
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Valid driver’s license
What Eaton Offers
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.