Apply Now For Evans Therapeutics Limited Recruitment for Graduate Medical Representatives Nationwide
Apply Now For Evans Therapeutics Limited Recruitment for Graduate Medical Representatives Nationwide.
Evans Therapeutics Limited, a subsidiary of Evans Medical PLC, a Nigerian Stock Exchange quoted company and a WHO GMP certified manufacturer and marketer of high quality Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Products with an ultra-modern factory located in Agbara Industrial Estate, Agbara and a Corporate/Head office at Isolo, Lagos State.
We require the services of qualified, result- oriented, competent and self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
- Drive Sales and Promotional activities for the assigned products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
- Collect information on any drug interaction and adverse drug reaction concerning Evans Therapeutics Ltd products from Doctors, Pharmacists and any other health personnel and ensure such is reported to the regulatory affairs department within 24 hours using the appropriate reporting forms.
- Implement Marketing programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Department.
- Organize Clinical Meetings and Seminars on company products for relevant healthcare practitioners.
- Minimum of B.Pharmacy with evidence of completion of National Youth Service Program. Candidates who have less than six months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
- Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications & CV’s to this e-mail address: [email protected] stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details.
Note: Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 12th May, 2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.