Apply Now For Executive Secretary Job At Association of Power Generation Companies. The Association of Power Generation Companies is a non-profit and non-political organization formed to provide a platform to discuss issues of common interest relevant to the Nigerian Electricity Generation Industry.
The association was incorporated in October 2015, and as such, it is recruiting a highly-motivated and results-driven candidate on a full-time basis, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- As the Executive Secretary, the individual will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making in line with the Associations / activities and goals.
- He / She will also be required to exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to the Association Chairman and Board of Trustees.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and management of the Association
- Provide full headquarters support to the all member companies of the Association
- Assist with the logistics and organization of the Monthly Association Meetings
- Manage all correspondences directed to the Association by analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance
- Maintain all corporate books and accounts, receive and disburse funds and handle all corporate financial transactions
- Oversee public relations campaigns
- Implement directives of and provide administrative support to the Chairman and Board of Trustees
- Ensure periodic publicity of the Association for the purpose of educating and enlightening the public on the aims and objective of the Association
- Perform technical functions critical to the mission of the Association
- Provide operational and managerial advice to the Chairman and Board of Trustees.
- Research and prepare monthly technical and administrative reports
- Give direction to the Association personnel
- Liaise with other stakeholders in the electricity industry on behalf of the Association
- High-level engagement with government officials on behalf of the Association
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Administration, Law and Engineering.
- An MBA or post-graduate Degree in any of the disciplines above would be an added advantage
- Extensive experience in stakeholders management
- Perform related duties as assigned
- At least 10 years working experience with a minimum of 5 years in management capacity in Power Generation, Distribution or Power Quality industries
The successful candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- Leadership,creativity and technical background with a vast understanding of the power sector.
- Candidate must be team oriented, a forward thinking manager with hands-on management experience
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Sound research skills
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be receptive and have warm disposition to welcome and accommodate ideas and opinions of all and sundry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
An attractive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current resume and cover letters to:[email protected]
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Friday, 27th May, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.