=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Film Booking & Scheduling Officer Recruitment At Silverbird Cinemas. Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a leader in the media Industry based in Lagos State, seeks to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Film Booking & Scheduling Officer
- Liaise with film distributors and Business managers to book and confirm movies for all Silverbird Cinema location in Nigeria.
- Coordinate and oversee DCP and Film materials logistics to and fro all locations
- Collate weekly box office reports for all site and report same to GM
- Send out weekly release templates to all ABM’s
- Update distributor payment on spreadsheet.
- Update website with the movie show times and also all upcoming titles.
- Ensures all location get all necessary publicity material a week before movie release.
- To Undertake such other Duties as Required and Commensurate with the Grade and Title of the Job
- Negotiate for every title exhibition.
- Follow up on invoices sent from distributors.
- Report and advise the GM on film booking and confirmations.
- Review schedules from all locations and ensure proper scheduling for all titles on weekly basis.
- O’ level qualification
- 3-5 years’ work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.