Apply Now For Finance and Administrative Assistant Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
- The Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the state office.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about AHNi Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.