Apply Now For Graduate IT Helpdesk Engineer Job At HealthPlus Limited.
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality.
In 2010, a sister company was birthed – CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
HealthPlus Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Engineer
- Provide first-line technical support to IT users across the company.
- Support information technology, computer systems, telecoms, and CCTV peripherals
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP)
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating system and applications
- Support systems implementations and/or upgrades to ensure smooth deployment of hardware and software
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving both the hardware/software faults.
- Protecting Computers from viruses and security
- Use of USB and external drives
- Conduct defragment, virus screening, backup, etc on a regular basis
- Establishing a good working relationship with other professionals such as software developers, web designers.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources.
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Make recommendations about the purchase of technology resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Manage monthly change activities
- Replacing any faulty parts as required
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users’ email accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Ensure smooth running, optimization and administration of the company’s networks, including LAN, WAN, mobile data & networks
- Testing and evaluating a new technology
- Accessing and using the Shared drive/Server
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably in Computer Science
- Sound knowledge of computer systems, software and networks installation, administration, implementation, and management
- Minimum of 1-year related work experience
- Understanding business functions and metrics within the organization
- Knowledge of the MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Work within budget
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiating skill
- Knowledgeable in SQL SERVER 2000, 2005, 2008 upward
- Thorough knowledge of system development methods used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems
- Experience using SQL language
- Experience writing SQL reports
- Experience using process mapping software such as MS Visio
- Integrating core values, integrity, and accountability throughout all organizational and business practices
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.