Apply Now For Graduate Technical Officers Recruitment At Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer, M&E
- The Technical Officer, M&E will discharge his/her assignment tinder the guidance of the Senior Technical Officer-M&E and relevant technical leads.
- S/He will be responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the slate offices; work with the state-level staff and government counterparts to provide support and guidance on program/project monitoring and evaluation activities and on US Government and Government of Nigeria reporting requirements; will conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data quality assessments (DQAs) using official tools, assist in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive supervision.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation
- Clinical management and training experience and ability to understand lull range of issues around the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including provision of ART.
- Knowledge of scientific grant proposal writing skills is desirable.
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- MBBS with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or MSc in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and antiretroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or BSc in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-M&[email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.