Apply Now For Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for an Assistant Brand Manager, Lager. Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager, Lager
Reports To: Marketing Manager Malts
- Guinness Nigeria plc is a strategically important market for Diageo and for the Global Lager Portfolio being one of the most competitive globally.
- The emergence of new Competition both nationally and regionally in the Lager Category in Nigeria has led to a significant shift in commercial emphasis.
- This role is important to establishing Nigeria as the #1 Beer Market globally.
- This role focuses on the step-change in investment and management of the Lager Category in Africa and beyond.
- Financial: Support the Lager team in the Management and accountability for implementation of A&P spend across portfolio, efficiencies and evaluation across all activities. .
- Complexity: Work across all Nigeria to drive growth and profitability and to deliver market share
- Leadership Responsibilities: The role holder will work with the other members of the Lager Team to deliver the Big Ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives for the entire Lager portfolio (Harp, Dubic, Satzenbrau among others)
Purpose of Role
- Continually identify and quantify new growth opportunities which drive equity and brand growth for the Lager Portfolio at both National and Regional level based on real consumer insights.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Lager Team, and other Consumer Connections & Customer Marketing teams to grow the Guinness Nigeria Lager Portfolio aggressively through a relentless drive to deliver breakthrough opportunities.
- Translate strategy into action by defining and implementing the Lager Strategy to achieve or exceed targeted NSV, Market Share and Volume objectives for Guinness Nigeria plc while managing A&P investment to plan.
Top 3- 5 Accountabilities
Play a supporting role in the following activities:
- Support the development of GAME Plans for Lagers in Nigeria and the execution of all lager brands initiatives.
- Significant contact with cross-functional teams e.g. Sales, trade marketing, procurement and suppliers of marketing services in the delivery of brand initiatives
- Management of 3rd Party Goods and Suppliers with procurement.
- Maintain business critical controls and compliance documentation and adhering to smart brand approvals in accordance with the Diageo policy.
- Brand and Commercial execution including evaluation of big ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives for the brands.
- Significant contact with advertising agencies in the development of brand communications
Qualifications and Experience Required (Max 5 – 8 key requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (Minimum Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a blue chip FMCG company
- Convincing Personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen,confident,enthusiastic and persuasive
- Project management certification will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.