Apply Now For Guinness Nigeria Plc Vacancy for a Trade Activation Manager – East. Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Activation Manager – East
Location: Aba, Nigeria
Reports To: Customer Marketing Director
A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective Customer Marketing team demonstrating industry leadership- translating trade strategy and brand Game Plans into a world class Commercial plan – winning the visibility war at the point of purchase and meeting both trade and consumer needs.
- Based on the new RTC channel reclassification and expansion, a total of 12 channels have been identified within our coverage universe – each with clearly defined standards that need to be activated in line with our defined activation standards.
- The heightened competitive and dynamic beer landscape in Nigeria with multiple brands, formats, sku’s and price points adds an additional level of complexity to this role in driving executional brilliance and standards across all channels and locations.
- Our ever expanding product portfolio further stretches the scope of this role as it is responsible for activating our entire GN portfolio across all priority channels with significant cross functional stakeholder management required (CPR, Sales Operations, Commercial finance, Brand teams, Activation teams, Sales teams)
Purpose of Role
- To play a key role in enabling GN PLC to accelerate its commercial agenda, delivering significant financial benefit by ensuring that the commercial calendar is activated, monitored and reported OTIF and in line with the agreed activation standards.
Top 3- 5 Accountabilities
Joined Up Business Planning:
- Supports in the development of the JUBP by brand, channel, division and customer.
- Supports in ensuring that the CM activity execution/activation calendar, is optimized in line with field sales capacity and capability
- Supports the quarterly activity planning cycle effectiveness
Activity Planning & Commercial calendar:
- Supports the development of the commercial channel and customer activation plans (including investment)
- Leads the Project management of the in-field execution/activation of the commercial activity calendar.
- Use expertise in the outlet universe to drive brilliant execution.
- Maintains & orchestrates the trade activation/execution calendar.
- Accountable for trade activation budget and ensures that all spend are in line with plan and agreed guidelines
Sales & Category Growth Drivers:
- Leads the in-field execution/activation, monitoring & reporting of the relevant Sales & category/portfolio growth drivers.
- Also supports the broader sales team to execute brilliantly against them at maximum scale
Sales Cycle Briefings:
- Owns the sales cycle briefing sessions and coordinates the execution
Qualifications and Experience Required (Max 5 – 8 key requirements)
- A strong track record in Sales at a management level, with experience in at least two areas of Sales including ideally Field Sales. A track record in roles that require analytical thinking, data trend analysis and diagnosis
- This role requires strong project management skills, commercial and financial capability/acumen, a high level of computer literacy and previous experience of working with other parts of Sales and other functions particularly marketing and Finance is critical. Must also have a good track record in previous roles.
- 5yrs commercial experience in field sales & customer marketing
- Undergraduate degree level or equivalent (PG business oriented professional certification and or academic qualification is desirable but not mandatory)
- Previous experience of:
- Managing others/leading managers and getting results through cross functional teams is valuable.
- Strategic planning, linking strategy into implementation through customer plans is important.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.