Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply Now for Head Fraud Management Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria. Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Fraud Management
The successful candidate’s responsibility will be to:
- Manage the monitoring of telecommunications services and electronic interaction for any misuse as defined by the NCC, Airtel policy and GSM regulations.
- Enhance the awareness of fraud in the organization.
- Develop training programs for fraud recruits and ensure fraud awareness is carried out within the organization on a quarterly basis.
- Develop strategies that would help in the detection/reporting of fraud within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To facilitate the optimization of fraud management system in the daily detection of fraud instances and also implementation of current/emerging fraud risks in detecting fraud /abuse
- To ensure processes and procedures are put in place to prevent fraud and/or abuse of systems and/or accesses in the revenue generating activities
- To minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities
Fraud Investigation & Awareness:
- To supervise in the carrying out detailed investigation, to detect and to report on findings of each case and providing relevant recommendation to aid management decision making, whilst ensuring there is NO Breach of regulations during any investigations
- To ensure staff and/or internal /external customers are aware of the functions of the fraud unit and the impact of fraud on the business and the staff
Risk Asessment & Mitigation:
- Pre and Post-launch risk mitigation for all new products and services launched within Airtel Nigeria
- Review & follow-up of gaps in compliance impacting new product and services launched
Regulatory Compliance/ Disclosure of Subscriber Information:
- Ensure Airtel Nigeria is in full compliance with all the local disclosure principles and also represent Airtel Nigeria in external/Internal Meetings (CEIR, KYC, etc.)
AA14 roaming compliance:
- Ensure compliance with GSM roaming procedure and NRTRDE
- Ensure all roaming related rules are captured on the FMS
Skill & Competency Development:
- Identify & develop training program based on new GSM and Regulatory initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fraud Detection Risk Assessment Risk Management Business Analysis Team Management System Monitoring Telecommunications Teamwork Operational Risk Financial Risk Analytical & Problem Solving Skill Telecom IT systems and applications
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
1st September, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Airtel Nigeria