Apply Now For Head of Operation (Infusion Production Manager) Job At Lorache Consulting. Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified, Smart and intelligent candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation (Infusion Production Manager)
- Production Area, Equipment, Operations and processes to ensure smooth running of production in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Maintenance follow-ups, Training of personnel and GMP documentation.
- Complying with all relevant documentation requirements.
- Comply with all statutory requirements for the infusion factory
- Managing production by effective utilization of men, material and machinery for timely delivery of finished products, in the expected quantity and meeting the quality standards
- Environmental monitoring and control, Process validation
- Quantity and Quality of Output of Output
- Control of Raw and Packaging Material Wastage, Delivering stipulated Finished Product Batch Yields,
- Compliance to GMP and no market complaints
- Safe Handling of all production and material handling equipment
- Maintenance of proper documentation and records
- Minimum wastage of consumables, machine and manpower
- Enforce and ensure correct fill volume of the Infusion filled pouches
- Enforce and ensure proper handling of the finished shippers from Production Dept. to FG Store.
- Deliver plant performance within productivity benchmarks
- Discipline, Leadership/Supervisory qualities, Organizing Skills, Team Spirit. Healthy work attitude.
- Minimum experience: (10 Years in a drug production company and with similar role)
- Minimum education: Bachelor Of Pharmacy
- Good leadership skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good manpower management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Good organizing and decision making skills
- Must have experience in the manufacture of injections.
- Should have good knowledge of the commonly used equipment’s in Injections manufacturing, including Water making.
- Attributes: Discipline, Leadership/Supervisory qualities, Organizing Skills, Team Spirit. Healthy work attitude.
- Should have knowledge of Sterile process and sterile manufacturing as well as various validations.
- Should have knowledge of Current GMP.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidate should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the position as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.