Apply Now for Human Resources Manager Job at Global Profilers. Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager (Ref: 654)
The Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for overall administration, co-ordination, and evaluation of human resource function. Other responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Recruit, conduct interviews, tests, and select employees to fill vacant positions, rewrite job descriptions as necessary.
- Administer all human resources plan and procedures for all employees in the organisation
- Administer salaries and compile payroll information by managing payroll preparation; completing reports and maintaining records
- Implement and update compensation program; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Keep employees motivated and manage change in the organisation
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
- Approve leave consistent with rules and policies of the organisation
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Human Resources, Psychology business management or any other related course
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role.
Excellent Communication skills
Strong analytical mind and critical thinking skills
Ability to motivate others
How to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.