Apply Now For Internal Audit Head Job At Resource Intermediaries Limited – 2016. Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence.
In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
- B.Sc in a relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Senior position in Internal Audit Department from a Financial Institution
- To manage an independent and professional internal audit function providing assurance to the Management Committee.
- To design and implement the Annual Audit plan.
- To identify and report to various levels of management on risks and adequacy of internal controls and to facilitate process improvements through Audit activities in protecting Company’s assets.
- To ensure the Company has policies, processes and controls in place that are adequate to support business growth on an ongoing basis and to manage threats and risks to business continuation.
Reports: The Board of Directors/Managing Director
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.