=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now for Latest Job at Bertola Machine -Tool Limited. Bertola Machine-Tool Limited is Nigeria’s largest Machines & Technical Equipment warehouse with fully equipped maintenance workshops.
Established in 1981 as Bertola International Ltd, which name was later modified in 1986 to Bertola Machine-Tool Ltd to depict the nature of its operations. It was incorporated under The Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990, with Registration Number RC. 89822.
Bertola Machine-Tool Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory and Procurement Officer/Senior Quality Control Officer
- Prepares RFQ’s and forwarding it to relevant suppliers/agents to obtain Quotations and prepare Purchase Order.
- Maintains records/database of various categories of approved suppliers and continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Sourcing the most quality and affordable materials for the company’s manufacturing process.
- Projects stock levels, review tenders and bids and controlling purchasing budget.
- Monitors delivery times to ensure timeliness while ensuring adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
- Delivers cost savings for the company and manages the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Ensures all tests are carried out in accordance with applicable standards and internal test protocols
- Interacts with and investigates product quality complaints from customers
- Provides technical support and training to the sales and marketing department
- Performs tests and supports the creation and development of new products and improvement of existing ones.
- Benchmarks the company’s products against national industrial standards and performs a comparative analysis of products against competitors’ products.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly concrete strength report to the Technical manager.
- Develops sourcing strategies to ultimately contribute to the bottom line of the company.
- Prepares high quality tender documentation and regularly contacts suppliers to re-negotiate prices.
- Resolves disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers and keeps all supplier programs current and accurate.
- Promotes best practice across the company and also involves in writing up contracts and terms of sales
- Sets and monitors product standards, examining samples of raw products and testing during processing to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality
- Performs laboratory duties including preparing and running lab formulation trials, testing and data logging.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering and other related courses.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in civil/structural and construction engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline: 16th October, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.