Apply Now for Latest Recruitment at AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN).
AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN) is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
Since 2001 we have worked closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and mitigate the impact of those diseases through cutting edge, innovative & sustainable approaches.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Locations: Lagos and Jos
- The job holder will be a member of the State Team and will support program monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and quality assurance (QA) systems.
- Support the setting up of M&E and QA systems at new program sites in the state
- Provide technical assistance to program sites in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement
- Share program output data with the state team and the State Government through the state team Lead
- Monitor the progress of the program towards achieving targets in the State
- Work in collaboration with other members of the state team to follow up on Monitoring & Evaluation Committees at the program sites to ensure the promotion of data utilization by relevant end-users
- Provide technical support to site Quality Improvement Committees to set up and implement internal quality management in collaboration with the State Team
- Facilitate the provision of technical support to strengthen M&E and QA systems at the state level
- Contribute to the development and review of appropriate data collection tools and procedures for all monitoring and reporting needs
- Contribute to the periodic review of the organization’s quality improvement protocol, in line with national protocol
- Conduct periodic visits to program sites
Qualifications and Experience
- A medical degree (MBBS or equivalent), a Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) and a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, and planning and executing program evaluation
- The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as the applicant’s full name.
- The subject of the mail should be the job position and location being applied for, e.g. Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation (Lagos and Jos).
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about APIN Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.