Apply Now For Marketing Executive/Financial Adviser Job Vacancy in a Financial Insurance Company 2016
Apply Now For Marketing Executive/Financial Adviser Job Vacancy in a Financial Insurance Company 2016. Pruvia integrated limited was conceived in 2006, as regards its incorporation, it is still a relatively young company.
It originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos.
Job Title: Marketing Executive/Financial Adviser
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
He/She shall be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a stable long-term clientele base through direct marketing approach
- Make presentations to groups at corporate gatherings and community groups on the subject of financial planning
- Obtain underwriting approval by supervising completion of application forms by clients
- Write concise and timely field report to unit head using the MS office packages
He/She must also:
- Be 30 years and Above
- Be self motivated
- Demonstrate good inter-personable skills
- Possess flare for Marketing and Sales
- Possess proficient computer skills
- Be able to meet set target and deadlines
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
NOTE: Applicants should be resident in Lagos Mainland
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to [email protected] with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. the subject of your application should the job Title
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.