Apply Now For Medical Doctor Job in Nigeria at bioMérieux. Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of bioMérieux’s strategy. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces, and markets diagnostic systems for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux’s solutions (reagents, instruments, software, and services) are used to determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Job Title: Medical Doctor
As a Medical Advisor you will provide medical and scientific expertise and leadership to several functions all along the product development process and life cycle (from product opportunity assessment to medical communications).
– Increase the medical and scientific visibility of the company in West Africa through symposiums or workshops, participation in professional or medical societies or contacts with healthcare authorities, national programs, international stakeholders, NGOs, African Key Opinions Leaders in Infectious Diseases and Microbiology. Lead and develop scientific and medical liaisons in West Africa: manage external network of medical experts .
– Keep up to date with scientific and medical knowledge – with a focus on global and tropical diseases, and Mother and Child Health – in order to provide relevant expert advice to corporate Medical Affairs & Public Health Department and other stakeholders in the company: attend congresses, workshops, meet with experts and clinicians and screen medical-scientific literature, collect, analyze and summarize information from a scientific and medical standpoint to be able to report and discuss it with the Corporate Medical Affairs team.
– Act as a medical advisor, for medical education and for internal training in West Africa (in coordination with corporate Medical Affairs department.)
– Support and advice the local operations on medical strategy and product portfolio management.
– Drive clinical trials which will take place in Africa: identify study sites, review protocols and data.
The MD will report both to Corporate Medical Affairs and Region Commercial Operations Vice-President
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.