Apply Now For MTN Nigeria Recruitment for a Customer Support Manager. MTN Nigeria is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
• Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative, capital/budget efficiency activities within the Unit, contracts review and negotiation in collaboration with the Procurement team, structural changes within the Unit etc.
• Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
• Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing stakeholders within your immediate ecosystem for MTNN’s benefit. This includes participation in credible external think-tank sessions, involvement in inter-divisional focus Group sessions to improve business performance etc.
• Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, think-tank activities etc.
• Role model the vital behaviours needed to sustain organisational performance and drive people management activities by being the principal coach for your direct reports using the people management framework. Participate in employee engagement projects such as mentorship, facilitating programs, etc. In addition, support recruitment, on boarding and grievance management processes etc
• Carry out periodic liquidity management checks on Agents to ensure constant availability of Float and cash to serve customers
• Resolve all MFS Super and Retail Agents queries and complaints relating to commission payments
• Review agreed activity and performance reports for Management reporting to ensure relevance, accuracy and timeliness.
• Review, update and implement PPPs
• Manage the relevant ECW modules and database for MFS and provide system support
• Build and acceptance network of Merchants to accept Mobile Money as a means of payment.
• Give necessary support to the Channel team and Agents.
• Provide overall operations support for the operations of MTNN Mobile Financial Services system.
• Work closely with management team to develop and implement organization strategies, policies and procedures with a view to improve MTNN MFS operational systems in support of organization’s mission.
• Drive and implement new MFS Customer Support initiatives in line with market dynamics to enhance competitive advantage and foster achievement of divisional targets
• Ensure timely processing and management of MFS Super and Retail Agents’ commissions to ensure prompt and accurate payment
• Minimum of 6 years post degree
• Fluent in English
• Experience working in a medium to large organization
• Experience in developing marketing mix and implementation
• Experience in managing banking operations will be an advantage
• Business process improvement and analysis experience.
• Possession of a postgraduate qualification such as Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be an advantage
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
Experience & Training
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• Regional and national travel
• Basic banking/financial services operations
• ECW fundamentals
• BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.