Apply Now for Nokia Nigeria Job Vacancy in Nigeria.
Apply Now for Nokia Nigeria Job Vacancy in Nigeria… Nokia Nigeria Recruitment, Nokia Nigeria Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Nokia Nigeria Recruitment. See more details below;
Apply Now for Nokia Nigeria Job Vacancy in Nigeria
Nokia Nigeria has been undergoing recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Nokia Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nokia Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the Nokia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nokia Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Nokia Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Nokia Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Nokia Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Nokia Nigeria
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Current Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Service Expert (BO)
♦ Data Analyst
♦ CEM SOC Service Expert
♦ System Operations Expert (Hadoop + Platform)
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Nokia Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nokia Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.