CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at Interra Networks Limited – 2016. Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team! Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Officer
Role ProfileYou should possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly innovative with a proven ability to create and implement sales strategies to achieve growth in revenue. Results oriented and target driven. You should also possess strong interpersonal skills with abilities to effectively build and manage relationships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locating, developing, and defining business opportunities as well as negotiating, and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online platforms.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Updating sales activities using the CRM funnel.
- Going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Meeting sales targets
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned by Management.
- Able to use MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good knowledge of B2B and B2C sales
- Solid understanding of business development principles.
- Able to work to deadlines and have an understanding of how businesses operate.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining excellent quality.
- Able to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Able to close deals.
- Good knowledge of Lagos market and its environs.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in an Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ business experience.
- Possession of a professional certificate is an added advantage.
Job Title: Call Centre Team Lead
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct supervision of all call centre staff
- Monitoring call centre representatives and identify high and low performers by tracking their calls, customer satisfaction levels and general performance at work
- Handling of first level escalation.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis; improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialing products
- Manage team by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Take calls that CCRs can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep CCRs aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage CCRs through positive communication and feedback
- Carry out any other duties as required
- Highly self-motivated
- High leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive and patient
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any field
- 2-5 years experience in related field
Job Title: Technical Support Officer
Major Duties & Responsibility
- Installation, integration, maintenance and management of networked systems for the transmission of data.
- Identify and resolve server hardware issues.
- Server support would be windows enterprise and other servers in the data centre.
- Carry out regular checks on the status of servers (software and hardware)
- Manage the data backup of servers
- Efficiently analyzing and correcting hard ware and network issues.
- Install new equipment and soft ware upgrades.
- Responsible for the overall soft ware needs of the company (network and computer applications)
- Start up all applications e.g.: Sugar, CRM, Sales force ETC.
- Install soft ware, tests systems, implement and maintain system integrity.
- Recommend and install fire walls and antivirus Software.
- Handle escalation support from support team as assigned by support chief.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in related field
- 1-3 years experience in related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.