Apply Now For PHP Developer Job At Tezza Business Solutions Limited – 2016. Tezza Business Solutions Limited – “Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Looking or a developer that will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems in the companys preferred programming language.
- The Developer will be responsible for producing detailed specification and writing the program codes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvement
- Working closely with analyst, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live Preparation of training manuals for users Maintaining the system once they are up and running
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Core Competency Requirements
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++,PHP, HTML, etc)
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Excellence communication Skill
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.