Apply Now For Programme Officer Job At Christian Aid in Nigeria. Christian Aid is working with others to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future.
The Nigeria Country Program presently focuses on Community Health and HIV, Accountable Governance and Gender. In partnership with a wide range of international and local organizations, Christian Aid conducts research, builds capacity, and provides technical assistance to CBOs, CSOs and other organizations across the five states including the FCT.
Job Title: Programme Officer, Social and Behaviour Change Communication
About the role
- Working closely with the programme officers, specifically the Knowledge Management/M&E subunit of the CHH team, the SBCC PO will support conceptualization of formative research to guide solution development and implementation and contribute to all aspects of the research continuum, from concept to dissemination.
- The PO will have experience developing tools and approaches in different cultural settings and designing linguistically appropriate interventions.
- In addition to contributing to the SBCC components of CAs CHH programme, the PO will also play a significant role in communicating all CHH initiatives through presentations and representation at meetings and conferences, participation in/coordination of cross cutting technical working group meetings, and general contributions toward accomplishment of CAs CHH strategic imperatives.
- The post holder must have a Master’s degree in one of the following or related fields: health communications, behavioral science, health promotion or other related field,
- a minimum of three years of experience in designing, implementing and evaluating SBCC interventions within health development approaches in a similar organization.
- S/he must have strong skills in formative research which is related to the development and testing of innovations that improve health outcomes.
- The right candidate will have experience in applying appropriate theories and models of SBCC, preferably in the health field.
- This position requires the ability to work with multiple teams centrally and in the field to advance the implementation and evaluation of SBCC innovations.
- S/he must be a creative and strategic thinker and feel comfortable working in an environment with multiple competing priorities.
- S/he must demonstrate experience in identifying barriers to behavior change and developing effective communications plans including innovative strategies for addressing them as well as the ability to design formative research and evaluations of comprehensive health behavior change initiatives, including the development of data collection instruments and the analysis and utilization of qualitative data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Christian Aid