Apply Now for Sales Account Manager (Pharma Solutions) Job Vacancy in a Leading Chemical Company;
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our Client is the world’s leading chemical company, because they offer intelligent solutions both for their customers and for a sustainable future, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager (Pharma Solutions)
Job Reference: 1161
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the marketing and sales of the Company’s products in the Pharmaceutical Solutions range to customers within Sub-Sahara (Western/Eastern Africa), in order to optimise market share and profit margins, and ensure implementation of the relevant SBU & regional strategies.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Manage existing customer portfolio, while proactively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Operational guidance and support of the relevant Customer Service Officers
- Ensure on-going market intelligence and prepare comprehensive local market analysis with focus on market demand, market shares etc.
- Liaise with the European formulation laboratory for customer formulation project
- Compiling and monitoring sales budgets and taking corrective action where necessary
- Controlling and co-coordinating the planning/target agreement processes with customers
- Accurate and on time reporting (e.g. monthly report, forecasting, market data, client visit reports, opportunity pipeline, etc.) according to SBU requirements
- A relevant tertiary degree in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering is required. Any additional qualification in business / economics would be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry, either in R&D or production.
- Candidate must be willing to travel, both locally and internationally.
- Excellent customer relationship development and management skills are essential
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work and ensure adequate allocation of resources.
- Good communication and People skills
- Additionally, candidates should have at least 4-6 years’ experience in sales/ marketing/ technical support in pharmaceutical industry or health sector
- We require a candidate with excellent communication and presentation skills, and a strong sales and customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.