Apply Now For Sales and Marketing Executives Jobs in a Telecoms Service Company in Lagos. Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a niche market, telecoms service in Lagos, requires the Services of a Professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Accountable for Sales and Marketing with regards to:
- Profitable Sales (Aggressive targets & handsome incentive Scheme)
- Indirect marketing and brand awareness
- Sales & Marketing
- Client Service- Cold Call Clients
- Sales negotiations
- Work well in the Sales department
- Set, agree and achieve budgets with MD
- Market Research
- New services / product / opportunities
- Be up to date with International Industry trends
- Service Offering
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Sales Management, Arts or other relevant courses.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing administrative experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years logistics field
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Front Page/DreamWeaver Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook)
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to manage a campaign budget.
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
- Good communications skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- Energetic and goal driven
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong and friendly personality
- Willingness to travel
- Maintain a self-development program
- Very Presentable
- Creative and innovative.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills – “love people”
- Self-driven and interdependent
- N1,200,000 Per Annum
- Official Car & Driver for operating hours
How to Apply
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.