Apply Now For Sales Representatives Job At Bairstows Energy Ltd. We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects. Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
11. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
12. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
13. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
14. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
15. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
16. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
17. Resolves customer concerns by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
18. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
19. Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
20. Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
21. Present solutions to buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, estimated time of delivery based on firmâ€™s production and delivery schedules.
22. Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
23. Other duties as assigned.
1. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
2. Follow-up for collection of payment.
3. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
4. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
2. Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
3. Computer use competency (MS-Office Suite)
4. Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
5. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
6. Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid drivers license.
7. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
8. Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Working conditions are normal for a field environment. Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Compensation is performance based with bonuses for achieving/exceeding agreed sales targets.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their Cv to Email: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Sales Jobs