=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Senior Technical Advisor Job At Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative. Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor-Case Management
- The Senior Technical Advisor-Case Mgt. will provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management and home-based care Malaria strategies and approaches related to implementation of programs, coordinate the design and implementation of components related to clinical management of and home-based care for Malaria, including the use of LLIN in state and field-level projects and programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant working experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of Malaria with provision of comprehensive care and treatment therapy in resource constrained settings.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: [email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.