Apply Now For Supply Chain Manager Job Vacancy in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company – 2016
=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Supply Chain Manager Job Vacancy in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company – 2016. We are representing an independent Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company with various producing assets across Nigeria, and who are seeking to identify an experienced professional for the role of Supply Chain Manager.
Job Role: Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the development and the execution of contracting, procurement and expediting activities, inclusive of project portfolios while ensuring that best practice in deployed. The successful candidate will manage a team of professionals across logistics & materials, purchasing and contracts, therefore an individual who is experienced in Supply Chain Management (SCM) will be required.
- Working with the leadership team develop and implement the company’s supply chain and procurement strategy to improve the company’s competitive edge.
- Ensuring the implementation and continuous improvement of SCM policies to meet company’s objectives.
- Achieve agreed Request for Quotes (RFQs) conversion to Purchase Orders (POs).
- Develop and manage relationship with suppliers, locally and internationally.
- Work within established SCM procedures for requisition, processing, validation, delivery and invoicing.
- Work within cross-functional teams to deliver cost improvement and to create better value delivery.
- Execute detailed prequalification, tendering and negotiating tactics in support of contracting and procurement strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive post-award contract management plans for all major contracts awarded, ensuring all variation requests are dealt with in timely manner and structure, manage contracts and agreements in a proactive manner.
- Lead organisation and project teams in the resolution of commercial and contractual issues with contractors including terms and conditions of contract in collaboration with legal, risk & compliance and finance specialists.
- Manage internal and external interfaces including JV partners, suppliers and government bodies.
- Conduct all activities relating to contracts and procurement in compliance with company compliance policies and procedures, in accordance with applicable independence and anticorruption regulations and practices.
- Place demands in the market place in an optimal manner, secure third party services and materials in compliance with a predetermined schedule, acceptable quality requirements and at the best commercial terms taking into cognizance all risks and opportunities.
- Leverage category management opportunities through organisational framework agreements.
- Develop and implement an organisational Nigerian Content plan in order to support market capacity and capability growth.
- Drive HSSE in the process of contractor and supplier selection and in subsequent work execution phases.
Required Skills & Requirements
- Over 10 years of experience in SCM in the oil and gas industry. Experience with exploration and production companies (as opposed to service organisations) is preferred.
- Bachelor degree. A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Excellent people skills, with proven success in managing and developing proficient teams
- Strong analytical focus
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- High level competency in contracting, procurement and logistics with a strong understanding of strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues, meaning you are able to cope with highly complex projects
- Expert in implementation of procedures and processes, in line with industry standards and best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.