Apply Now for Treasury Manager Job at African Industries Group.
African Industries is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries.
Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- Day to day Cash Management
- Working Capital Management- Estimating working capital requirements/ cash flow forecasting and planning/ arranging sufficient working capital limits
- Financial Risk Management – Currency & Interest Rate Risk
- Maintaining existing banking relationships and developing new relationships
- Co-coordinating with Group treasury to arrange long term financing
- Keeping Treasury MIS up to date
- Day to day follow up with the banks on banking transactions
- Managing balance between Foreign exchange risk and interest costs
CLICK HERE for information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about African Industries Group Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: African Industries Group