Apply Now For Graduate Business Development Executives Job at Leaps and Bounds Partners – 2016.
Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- To Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with Organization
- To Partner with relevant team members and internal staff to create winning proposals
- To Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for meeting sales targets
- To Communicate the status of opportunities with the wider management team in weekly reports and meetings.
- To Manage existing client relationships to maximize value for the organization
- To Build relationships with senior executives at targeted companies through effective sales conversations and presentations
- To Effectively articulate to prospective clients how Organization’s services can address and impact their organization’s business objectives.
- To Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
- Minimum of a BSC with 2 years of same or similar experience.
- Strategic planning and thinking
- Prospecting and Networking Skills
- High level of integrity
- Self motivated and confident
- Negotiation skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Industry and Market Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.