Apply Now For Graduate Customer Liaison Officers Recruitment At Sunlek Investments Limited. Sunlek Investments Limited – A well-established organization based in Lagos is looking to hire Client Liaison Officers in Abuja and Port-harcourt.
Job Title: Customer Liaison Officer
The Client Liaison Officer’s primary responsibility is to appropriately sell our products and services to prospective customers, building effective robust business relationships whilst doing so. He/She will liaise with customers, resolve queries, attend to enquiries driving growth and increasing the market share. He/she will also serve as an intermediary between the company, its prospective customers, customers and stakeholders, to meet their needs for information, support and assistance.
Main job function
- · Liaising and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- · Calling on prospective customers for the purposes of acquiring new business
- · Preparing and submitting proposals to prospective customers
- · Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- · Providing first line product, process and technical support to customers within the region
- · Managing queries and enquiries from customers
- · Manage and report on product issues to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity and control costs in line with targets set.
- · Collate information for budget planning process.
- · To prepare Office Annual Plans and budget.
- · Recommends Unit budget to Management.
- · To ensure that expenditure is incurred within the limits of the sanctioned budget.
- · Compiles monthly reports
- · Accountable for day-to-day operations of the office including supervisory and administrative functions.
- · Maintain communication between staff and the Head Office as well as providing support and guidance to staff.
- · Performing other functions as may be directed by the Management
- · A degree in a related field, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Relationship-building skills
- · Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- · Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a sales and business development function
- · Must have relevant experience (sales, marketing etc)
- · Strong organisational skills
- · Strong administration skills
- · Excellent attention to detail
- · IT literate
- · Be innovative
- · Ability to interface with clients and staff
- · Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- · Good presentation skills and ability to interact with middle and senior management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should indicate their preferred location and send their cvs to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th June 2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.