Apply Now for Graduate Jobs at FEZ Integrated Services Limited.
FEZ Integrated Services Limited, FEZ Integrated Services Limited Recruitment, FEZ Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for FEZ Integrated Services Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
FEZ Integrated Services Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about FEZ Integrated Services Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for FEZ Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 FEZ Integrated Services Limited form?
- Is the FEZ Integrated Services Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FEZ Integrated Services Limited Recruitment start?
- I need FEZ Integrated Services Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is FEZ Integrated Services Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- FEZ Integrated Services Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About FEZ Integrated Services Limited
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
FEZ Consultants recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ Business/Financial Advisory Consultant Associate
♦ Software Solutions Developer
♦ Business Development Manager
♦ General Manager
Application Deadline: 13th January, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the FEZ Integrated Services Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.