Apply Now For Graduate Jobs at Cornerstone Insurance Plc 2020.
We are Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Incorporated on 26th July 1991 as a private limited liability company and became a Public Limited Liability, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1997.
Our organization was established to conduct Insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and has remained committed to these values over the years.
The Company is licensed and re-certified by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) to do both General and Life businesses.
JOB TITLE: Financial Planners and Salespersons including Unit Managers
- Minimum of OND from any discipline.
- Marketing experience will be an advantage
- Bring in new revenue through potential and existing clients.
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts.
- Generate new business leads and opportunities globally.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.