Apply Now for Graduate Sales Executive Recruitment in a Foremost Automotive Company. Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a Foremost Automotive Company, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- H/She is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- Bring in new revenue through potential and existing clients
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company’s products and services
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Present services, prepare proposals, perform contract and price negotiations, prepare contractual documents and close the sale with the clients
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts
- Generate new business leads and opportunities globally
Key Skills and Experience
- HND/B.Sc degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ successful sales experience is required
- Highly motivated and the ability to work independently
- Ability to hit targets in a demanding, fast paced environment with multiple responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity of the MS Office package
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must reside in Ogun State and environs
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Bright, highly motivated and driven
- Passionate about Sales and customer satisfaction
- Credible, articulate and confident
- Team player
- Maintain a professional manner and polished appearance at all times
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CV’s to: [email protected] Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.