Apply Now For Graduate Sales and Marketing Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited 2016. Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
- Coordinate all administrative and organization requirements for the unit, including transaction processing, merchandise inventory management, monitoring and reporting departmental activities, budget management.
- Support the Marketing and Corporate Communications team in the execution of key communications functions including event management, media relations, marketing and advertising, publications and conferences.
- Prepares departmental reports and maintains department’s databases.
- Management of and be responsible for effective use of CRM throughout the business.
- Responsible for the marketing budget, ensuring effective spend and monitoring.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Personally champions and ensures effective adherence to company policies, procedures and sales process.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Support the management of independent event consultants, agencies, and ensuring effective communication with all project stakeholders to ensure they are fully updated with the event’s progress.
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience
- Project management and administrative experience required
- An added advantage.
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
- Ensure that the company’s budget, target and vision are actualized via the total account management approach.
- Strategic Role:
- New business development; will be responsible for generating new business relationships and negotiating new revenue.
- Identification of potential Market Segments.
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management.
- Handling team members.
- Responsible for achieving target.
- Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
- Developing relevant business proposals.
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Handling meeting with key clients.
- Ensure that customer care is utmost in daily activities by calling, e- mailing and visiting.
- Provide and recommend necessary training to the business development team when needed.
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of the business development team- by guiding them to move in proper direction.
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration in accordance with the agreed business process and that the required documentation is completed by the team for all new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining effective prospective client and existing relationships.
- Contributing to the personal development of all Business Development personnel through excellent leadership and performance management.
- Continually refine the business development process and ensure that the Sales Team work effectively and prioritize workloads.
- To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies.
- Consistent follow -through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. or – MBA
- Minimum of 10 years in sales and marketing
- An added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the position applying for as the title of their email.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.