Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply Now For Grants Officers Job at PACT. Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact’s vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future.
Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.”
Job Title: Grants Officer
- Assist to administer the full cycle of grants management activities beginning from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits and close-out procedures.
- Assist the Grant Manager to develop grant award and award modification documents; develop negotiated memorandum of grant awards.
- Assist in general administration of sub grants and subcontracts, which includes but is not limited to: financial reporting, issuing award modifications, oversight of compliance with terms and conditions and resolution of disputes, and resolving audit findings.
- Respond to inquiries regarding compliance with terms and conditions.
- Respond to issues that arise during sub-grants, contract and associate award implementation.
- Assist in the awarding and administering of sub-contract(s) and consultant agreements necessary to support the associate award program objectives.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Accounting, Finance, Business administration or Economics with ACA/ACCA/CPA Professional Accounting qualifications.
- Experience in international development project management and donor funds administration.
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award.
- Minimum 3 years Cognate Experience in grants accounting and sub award management.
- Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: [email protected]
The deadline for submission is close of business on Friday 22nd July 2016.
All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.