Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply Now For Head of Professional Services Job at Cluttons. Cluttons employ over 600 staff worldwide and have a fast-growing international presence, serving a wide range of corporate clients in over 50 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Headquartered in London, we have established a strong track record and reputation in the Middle East where we are the partner of choice in the region for banks, corporates, developers and private investors. Through our network of offices in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, we offer a wide range of property services including residential sales & lettings, commercial leasing & investment, consultancy, property & facilities management and valuation.
Job Title: Head of Professional Services
Job descriptionCluttons is currently recruiting for a Head of Professional Services in Nigeria. Reporting into the CEO and Board of Cluttons Nigeria, this role is to head Professional Services for our National business, establishing the Valuations department and wider Professional Services to our banking sector clients. Providing leadership and management and acting as the senior business development lead whilst ensuring strict adherence to RICS guidelines. The role has the remit of building and maintaining the team and securing mandates to tranisition to a sustainable business line.
- To lead the growth and wider development of the Professional Services Department, Cluttons Nigeria
- To produce RICS Valuation reports in line with current standards
- To conduct weekly and quarterly pipeline management and business development meetings
- Manage the execution and quality control of all valuations
- Ensure high team member retention and career management of all
- Provide robust fee generation and forecasting
- Identify and take all opportunities of cross selling and cross department cooperation
- Have sole responsibility of P&L of the Nigerian valuations business line and contribute to guidance on the wider business
- Undertake business planning activities in line with the Firm’s aims
- Manage fee negotiations, billing and actively manage debtors
- Bill regularly and collect fees as quickly as possible
- Accurately forecast fees when required to do so by the Board
- Contribute to development initiatives to improve profitability
- Maintain and build strategic client relationships
- Actively sell our Valuations capability to clients
- Lead and be effective in winning new business
- Identify cross selling opportunities and execute them
- Build and monitor the pipeline of prospective assignments in Valuations and action
- Monitor service to clients via regular reviews and promptly rectify any shortfall in quality
- Develop a strong network of relationships and proactively sell services across the Firm
- Work with Partners outside of the team in the achievement of our Firms’s vision and objectives
- Attend external networking events, keep abreast of market developments and share these regularly with the team and Firm as required
- Lead and contribute to the delivery of a high quality service
- Manage change effectively in order to improve quality and profitability
- Improve systems and processes – be innovative and creative and encourage this in others
- Review and sign off on QA
- Ensure successful completion of business related projects
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level
- Driving license
- Full member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Emerging market experience preferred
- A strong background and track record in Valuations
- Previous experience and evidence of enhancing performance through growth and profitability
- Developing market profile as a new business generator
- Must have the willingness and ability to travel internationally
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: OND/HND/BSC Jobs