Apply Now For Head of Training and Outsourcing Job At Nigeria Machine Tools – 2016.
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited NMTL factory is located on a 110 hectare industrial site in Osogbo town, capital of Osun state, South West Nigeria (about 300km north east of Lagos). The facility consists of 4 assembly and heavy machine shops, 3 light machine shops, and a foundry with independent pattern and casting shops and a dedicated training school. A residential housing estate also exists for the Company’s staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Training and Outsourcing
- Nigeria Machine Tools limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa.
- Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
- NMTL is further engaged in the manufacture and production of industrial spare parts and fittings for energy and power, and iron and steel industries; manpower training in various engineering and technological fields; provision of after-sales and consultancy services; thus influencing the growth of downstream industries associated with the machine tools industry.
- The Company also manufactures and assembles agricultural tractors and implements under its proprietary BULL trademark.
- As part of its expansion, the company is seeking to engage the services of a resourceful and competent person as Head of Training and outsourcing services.
- Develop in-depth technical and management training curriculum for the technical training school and technical staff within the group.
- Oversee the management of Technical Apprenticeship Scheme to meet the short and longer term needs of the group.
- Accredit the technical training unit with National Business and Technical Examination Board and other statutory agencies.
- Develop and market training courses for corporate companies or government agencies requiring their technical staff to be trained.
- Drive the technical training budget and ensure all expenditures are kept within the limit.
- Evaluate the in-house staff training needs, design and facilitates technical courses to improve efficiency in all the technical services within the group.
- Evaluate training programme and ensure the transfers of knowledge and skill into the trainees are met during and after the training.
- Research and identify the training tools or materials necessary to enhance knowledge and skill transfer and make appropriate recommendation(s) to the management e.t.c.
Technical Skills and Personal Qualities
- Relevant experience in designing, development, delivery of technical training programmes within a workshop environment.
- Ability to manage a strategic business unit.
- Ability to respond to RFP and tenders as well as make presentation.
- Self motivated with strong business and marketing skills.
- Good personality and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Ability to transfer information or concepts into a usable format.
- Good computer skill with knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other engineering software programs
- Ready to travel across the country for training and business prospects.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- M.Sc or MBA and membership of relevant professional bodies such as COREN, NITAD e.t.c will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in machine/implement & general technical training.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their application in Microsoft Word format stating the position on the top left corner of their resume to:[email protected]
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Nigeria Machine Tools