Apply Now For HR Generalist Job at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited. Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited – As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: HR Generalist
The following include some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Regulatory compliance (NHF, NSITF, Pension, ITF, PAYE etc.)
- Payroll and Compensation management
- Awareness of laws and regulations applicable to the HR discipline in Nigeria (particularly Employment laws)
- Play key role in Conflict Management
- Training Management
- Assist in Recruitment and Staffing strategy
- Assist in Performance Management exercise (i.e. goal-setting, and appraisal exercise)
- JV partner monthly cash call management
- Coordinate Eroton’s competency management exercise for staff and Management
Qualifications and Years of Experience
- BA/BSc (Hons) in Social Science discipline. An HR professional qualification by a recognized institute (SHRM, CIPD, CIPM) is an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 years cognate experience in HR (Key focus on Compensation & Benefits, Training/Development, Recruitment & Performance Management). Upstream Oil & Gas experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
**APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JULY 22 2016**
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.