=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now for Huawei Technologies Job in Lagos for a Channel Manager;
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
In addition to being a key member of the Sales team, this role will have primary responsibilities for the following activities:
- Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
- Drive sales-out revenue and make assigned recruitment and revenue quota.
- In charge of preparing and delivering customer presentations, pricing and promotional proposals.
- This person will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating to all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
- Involved in all aspects of partner on-boarding process.
- Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education and training
Requirements and Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
- Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.
- 5 years or more involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
- Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Preference will be given to local candidates and be based in Lagos. No relocation will be considered
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.