Apply Now For Human Resources Head Job at The Workplace Centre. The Workplace Centre is a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
ob Title: Head, Human Resources
- Implement HR processes that are directly linked to the business strategy of the organization
- Drive HR Strategies organisation-wide
- Constantly encourage, initiate and enrich the process of individual and organization’s renewal and value to customers, investors and employees
- Ensure proper administration of staff appraisal annually and make recommendations on such to the Group Head
- An advisor/counselor/consultant to CEO and senior management on Human Resource matters
- Initiate and drive HR policy formulation and implementation
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for the organization
- Deliver administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- Establish systems that will increase employees’ contribution, that is employees’ commitment to the organization and their ability to deliver
- First Degree in a Social Science or related discipline.
- 8 year’s experience in human resource management in a medium sized organization.
Skills / Competence Requirements Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic Insurance Operations/Products Knowledge
- Total Quality Management
- Performance Management
- Product/Market Competencies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Ref_LAS_HR Manager _001” as the subject.
Application Deadline 18th July, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.