Apply Now for Human Resources Officer Job in Lagos at Skill Enhancement Centre Limited. Skill Enhancement Centre Limited (SENCE) is an HR consulting firm dedicated to Small Medium Enterprises. Our goal is to make it easier for our clients to succeed by providing them with convenient and innovative services in a friendly atmosphere. We value all our clients from the employer to the job seeker for their contribution to our success. Let us help you succeed.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
We are currently looking to engage the service of a mature Human Resource professional with at least 5 years experience who is interested in working on a temporary basis or as an Independent Consultant.
The job description for this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Ensure accurate Job descriptions are in place
- Develop and implement HR policies, and procedures.
- Develop and manager compensation and reward system
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Identify training and development opportunities.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures.
- Provide basic counseling to staff
- Provide staff orientations.
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Supervisory skills
- Team building skills
- Basic counseling skills
- Effective communication skills
- Stress management skills
- Interviewing skills
- Time management skills
- 5-7 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.