Apply Now For Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruitment – 2016.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Recruitment and Selection will be in accordance with objective, job-related criteria and the appointed applicant will be chosen on her/his merits and abilities. IBEDC will endeavour to ensure that employees responsible for staff recruitment and selection do not discriminate unfairly.
Job Title: Trainee Engineers – (Revenue Optimisation Department)
Specialization Revenue Optimization
To carry out measures aimed at guarding against technical and commercial losses by detecting actual and potential revenue leakages / irregularities within the business franchise area.
- BACHELOR DEGREE
- 3 – 5 years
- · Meet agreed revenue protection targets and goals while maximising cash collection and applying strategies that will enhance theft detection / prevention.
- · Liaises with relevant departments (Technical Operations , Legal, etc.) to minimise potential energy thefts – devises adequate strategies to guard against such
- · Daily Energy audit of energy meters of all categories of customer at their Metering points
- · Actualising strategies that will reduce Aggregate Technical, Commercial and Collection losses.
- · Conduct energy survey on the Customers electricity need and recommend infrastructure required.
- · Installation of Energy Meters as the need arises
- · Inspection and certification of installed meters
- · Preparation of daily activity reports for Management Information System
- · Works with relevant department to actualize revenue protection processes and procedures to guard against potential commercial losses
Qualifications and Requirements
- · HND/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Related Field
- · Verifiable track record of similar role will be an added advantage
- · Good knowledge of MS Office
- · About 5 years Post graduation experience
- · Effective working knowledge of Basic Electrical tools
- · Good analytical, communication and technical reporting skills
- · Sound knowledge of Electricity Industry
- · Ability to multi-task and work independently with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 2016-12-23.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.