CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Implementation and Service Delivery Officer Vacancy at TDI Global Inc. TDI Global Inc. – We are a multinational assesment-driven management consulting firm that helps organizations extend and achieve high performance. Our clients span all key sectors of the economy. As a result of growth, the above position has become available.
Job Title: Implementation and Service Delivery Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1 Lagos, Nigeria
Implementations of small to large scale clients. The job entails excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations.
- Minimum of HND ,Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Experienced PHP user
- I-2 years experience in IT skils
- Creative and Enterprenual Skill
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
- IT skills preferred.
- Social media marketing and Google analytic skills.
- •Ensuring delivery according to project timelines
- •Presentation Skills: On-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- •Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
- •Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- •Strong focus on team environment.
- •Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing
- solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or business operations.
- •Project Management: Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s,etc
- •Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication..
- •Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- •Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Applications will be processed on first come first served basis.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.