Apply Now For Job At ERS Nigeria Limited – 2016.
ERS Nigeria Limited, a medical technology solutions company seeks applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Financial Accountant
- Process company transactions, raise vouchers and record with the company’s accounting software
- Carry out reconciliation of all bank accounts periodically
- Liaise with other 3rd parties involved with the normal day to operations such as bankers, vendors, customers etc
- Manage inventory to ensure adequate control over stock receipts and issues
- Responsible for the logical filing of all transaction documents
- Oversee the cash administration (i.e petty cash, I.O.Us, staff advances etc)
- Prepare the company’s financial statements periodically
- Over see the accounts payable and receivable management
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Lead Accountant
- B.Sc Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant post NYSC experience experience
- ICAN or ACCA membership is an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of an Accounting Software and Microsoft Office
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to:[email protected] using the job title as the heading.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ERS Nigeria Limited