Apply Now For Job At Touchcore Technology Limited – 2016. Touchcore Technology Limited, we are Industry Solution Providers: We streamline processes, build identity and presence for businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT/Business Development Manager
- Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
The Ideal Candidate Must possess the folowing:
- Six(6) years post NYSC experience, with four(4) years in the IT industry
- Must reside in Lagos, Island axis preferably
- Good use of adobe indesign
- Should have superior skills in team leadership, employee development and interpersonal communication
- Should have a strong command of project management principles, procedures and best practices.
- A degree in an IT related field
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] in PDF format, with the subject of the mail as IT/Business Development Manager.
Note: Application letters should be the body of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Job Title: Video Editor – Camera Operator
- As our Video Editor-Camera Operator, you’ll be accountable for internal productions for Global Sales with manageable resource requirements.
- You’ll perform work in support of business strategies, brand executions, and participate in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility.
- You should be able to demonstrate the link between your daily work and the company mission.
- In addition, you’ll work closely with our slick product, the creators of that product and a diverse, talented team of designers and writers. Together, we help carry ideas from concept through final delivery to our global audiences.
- Produce informative product and innovation videos for internal sales under tight schedules. Handle multiple projects on various levels with different timelines.
- Engage in effective and clear communication at all levels within the organization. Possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of and skills in editing stories, animating graphics, selecting music, mixing final sound, and color grading using Adobe’s CC suite. Multitask multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Collaborate with writers during story edits. Communicate with designers to efficiently achieve creative expectations.
- Direct freelance editors in post-production process as it pertains to files and data management.
- Must have passion for and deep knowledge of the current camera, lighting and sound technology trends. Film interviews in a variety of settings, product in studio and athletes on location.
- Creatively and effectively visualize each shot. Direct the camera and lighting department on set. Maintain all video equipment and any necessary orders or repairs.
- Work within tight budgets, making all equipment rental orders and know where to cut costs without sacrificing creative.
- Backup all media, ensure all files are saved to server, systems and drive after every season. Update or purchase hardware when necessary.
Requirements for the job include:
- A degree or equivalent/Technical Certificate and minimum of 3 years’ directly relevant work experience
- Working knowledge and skill as a video camera operator, with experience shooting with multiple cameras and formats (i.e. Shoot interviews, products, and live action)
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members with video processes
- Ability conveying difficult issues, provide solutions and work to build consensus with piers
- In-depth knowledge and experience editing original footage and motion graphics into compelling video using Adobe Premiere
- Experience designing and producing motion graphics with Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in PDF format to: [email protected]
- Successful applicants will be shortlisted.
- Ensure the subject of the mail is the post applied for.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.