Apply Now for Job Vacancies for Graduates in Lagos at ERS Nigeria Limited;
ERS Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous limited liability company providing medical technology solutions to both public and private health sectors in Nigeria. We partner with leading global innovators, developers and manufacturers of medical technology devices.
ERS Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Medical Device Sales Executive
- We seeks application from qualified candidate to fill the position of Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for promoting a range of medical devices and managing customers within the South East region of Nigeria.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Grow sales revenue and market share within the designated region.
- Observe trends in the market and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies.
- Develop, support and maintain key relationships with individuals, external groups, partner organizations, influencers, local communities and other stakeholders.
- Follow up on all outstanding payments and ensure full payment of all sales within designated region.
- First degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in sales of medical devices.
- Proven record of meeting targets.
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management software.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Detail products to healthcare professionals within assigned region.
- Making presentations to doctors and other healthcare professionals; organize clinical workshops and seminars.
- Develop, support and maintain key relationships with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.
- Observe trends in the market and make recommendations.
- Follow up on all outstanding payments and ensure full payment of all sales.
- Degree in any Medical Science.
- At least 2 years experience in sales with verifiable record of sales. Experience selling similar products will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work and deliver on responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Deadline 31st October, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ERS Nigeria Limited