Apply Now For Job Vacancy At Aldelia Nigeria 2020/2021.
Aldelia Nigeria is a world-leading Human Resources advisory firm, a leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue-chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
Aldelia Group – Our client, in various sectors is currently looking to fill the position of:
1.Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an innovative and experienced Business Development Manager to generate more revenue for the company, manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas which will include new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
The officer will be responsible for:
- Contract sourcing, contract winning strategy development and execution.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Work with team to identify opportunities to tender, develop and document technical and commercial bids to respond to such opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 8 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry with up to 5 years in the Business Development Management function
- Should be proficient in documenting technical and commercial bids
- Ability to establish and build winning business relationships
- Ability to open and close the door on a contract with little or supervision
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2019.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.