Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply Now for Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited(KHNL) Job for a Guest House Manager. Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited(KHNL) – A personnel logistics company located in Ikeja, providing the following services; Manpower supply & development, Travel management, Protocol, Logistics and accommodation services in Lagos is expanding it team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Guest House Manager
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the guest house including the Head Chef, Maintenance Supervisor and Operations Supervisor (support staff e.g. cleaners, cook, housekeepers etc) as well as lodging & stock inventory, ensuring cleanliness, maintenance work and attending to guests requests.
- Take guest reservations (check-in, check-out, personal information, rooms, luggage, and security).
- Monitor the need for maintenance, repairs or refurbishing, ensuring that the necessary work is carried out, ensure the cleanliness and order (exterior, lobby, rooms).
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of all reports and administrative work.
- Prepare and submit annual budgetary information and updates as required.
- Monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented.
- Ensuring security is effective, carrying out inspections of property and services and ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Business Development for corporate clientele to ensure the guesthouse meets their sales target.
- Monitor maximum room occupancy within agreed overbooking policy.
- Verify and update billing as required, including monitoring and filing prior-approval limits, confirmations, and purchase orders, perform basic financial management, including updating balance sheets.
- Appraise the performance of staff, identifying and addressing areas for development and training.
- Carryout training for guesthouse staff to maintain standards obtainable in the industry.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and required from time to time.
- Minimum first degree in any Social Science course, a degree or Post Graduate degree in Hotel and/or Hospitality management or related field is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with speakers of other languages.
- A professional manner and calm, rational approach in hectic situations.
- Ability to balance customer and business priorities.
- Flexibility and a ‘can do’ mentality, energy and patience.
- Experience in similar role in the hospitality industry with at least 3-5 years of work experience.
- A friendly personality and genuine desire to help and please others.
- Ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.