Apply Now for Latest Career Opportunity at Tenaris. Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and automotive applications.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Improver 11
Ref No: 80762
Reporting to: Threading Plant Manager
Purpose of the position
- Carrying out of activities related to the development, analysis and revision of the processes/products, applying technological advances that focus on the improvement of processes, which results to an improvement of product quality based on the stated metallurgical characteristics.
- Analysis and evaluation of the operation of machines.
- Development of operational manuals based on analysis and evaluation of the information from the Cycle times, tool performance, etc.
- Following up on critical production orders and requests for the purpose of knowing their status in line with the Plant Load schedules.
Main decisions to take:
- Decides on the alternatives to implement new technologies that could improve the quality of the line manufacturing processes.
- Predicts the output consumption of tools of which he is in charge of through the analysis of statistical control which reflects the tool’s performance during their use.
- Preparation of the monthly Production report for presentation at the monthly Management Control Meetings (MCM)
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.